fish head. We appreciate your support.
Striper Steaks Recipe
FOR THE STRIPER BASS STEAK RECIPE YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS;
- 1 Striper Bass, (or use your favorite fish)
- Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Stick of Butter
- Fresh Garlic chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Basil
SRIRACHA BUTTER SAUCE
- Heat up the butter in a saucepan and mix in the sriracha sauce the mix until blended well.
BASIL SAUCE MIX
- Chop the fresh basil and combine with the mayonnaise , fresh chopped garlic and squeeze the lemon juice in.
- Place the steaks over direct heat, we used our santa Maria Grill so have the luxury of just moving the grate up and down to control the temperature.
- Baste the sriracha butter mix on the top of each steak and maintain a steady medium heat. Flip over when ready ( only flip once) and baste on the Basil sauce mix and cook until done. serve with fresh squeezed lemon.
- The fish head and tail were slow cooked at low temp and basted often with a mix of soy sauce and Mirin ( sweetened Rice Wine).